Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Footprints In The Sand Of Time--By Walking Backwards



 
 
 
 
I saw a snippet from history the other day concerning April 15th in the year of 1931.  Apparently that date saw the very 1st Walking Across America backwards event.  Talk about courage! Courage that you'd risk not tripping over something you couldn't see and courage that you'd not be afraid to step out facing the ridicule of others who'd think you're crazy! I think I'd pass on this one though.
 
 If I were to walk across a whole country I'd want to do it going forward first. We all might all have a different way of doing things though. We are after all...different. . If they're enjoying each step of the journey maybe it's not for me to question. We must make our own footprints in the sands of time. Who knows...perhaps they might see my way of doing things a more sensible way but they learnt it by observation. You know what they say...Life itself can be a learning experience! Fortunately we only have to take one step at a time and remember...No need to rush!

Speaking of different here's something or someone who'd qualify. Some time ago a very strange visitor appeared at the London Olympics...everyone was stunned and some even scared for a reason they couldn't quite put their finger on. You might like to check it out! Please click on link below,
http://bob-richards.blogspot.ca/2012/08/strange-visitor-to-olympics-unusual.html

****************************************************************************
I'd be honoured if you'd consider subscribing to my blog. Merely type in your email in the side bar of this site.
*****************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment